Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalised learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Focuses On
Discovering Your DiSC Style
Understanding Other Styles
Building More Effective Relationships
Includes Optional People-Reading Module
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders, In Depth
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data, and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Analysed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject-matter experts at over 150 organisations
- Identified leadership best practice.
- 18 behavioural continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment of leadership styles
Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Build better employee relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to generate reports for coworkers or managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
An in-depth look at our
Five 60- to 90-minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the footage in three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Incorporated into your custom presentation
- Experiential learning activities with a thought-provoking partner and group discussion