Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalised learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Result of four-year research and development effort
Analysed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
Input from more than 300 subject-matter experts at over 150 organisations
Identified leadership best practice.
23-page highly personalized assessment results
18 behavioral continua
Strong visuals illustrate key messages
Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
Two-part assessment of leadership styles
NEW! Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Group and Facilitator Reports
Designed exclusively for use with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile, the Work of Leaders Group and Facilitator Reports bring together participant data to provide a composite overview of the group. The graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore the group’s overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success.
Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators
Provides more detailed data about an Everything DiSC Assessment and helps facilitate a richer discussion about a respondent’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles, excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders.
Everything DiSC Team View
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Build better employee relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
Five 60- to 90-minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions
Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame.