A practical training course is covering the main tools and techniques needed for successful sales within the leisure industry. This course is tailored to meet the needs of your team members.
It's Everything You Do
Sales Team Training Courses
Day 1 – 2
You are working with your management team to analyse your business and create a bespoke product map and tools for your organisation. The aim is to give your managers the skills and confidence to deliver this course themselves.
Setting up a PowerPoint presentation bespoke to the need of your organisation.
Presenting the course while your in-house trainer makes notes (so they can perform this course going forwards
By the end of the course
Attendees will be able to:
- Identify the features and benefits of the centre/organisation
- Implement checklists to support the sales process from lead Covers from the initial phone call, to facility tour, to sign up
- Interact professionally with customers and leads in line with Includes telephone calls and face to face meetings
- Understand how their performance will be measured and monitored
- Understand different types of customers and their reasons for joining
- Create new lead generation opportunities
- Understand and implement the sales process Manage objections, take tours and implement different close alternatives